FORENSIC COMPUTER INVESTIGATIONS & AUDIT
SECURITY AUDITING / SURVEILLANCE & COVERT OPERATIONS
GENERAL & INSURANCE INVESTIGATION
WORK ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
ELECTRICAL ANALYSIS & INVESTIGATION
Corporate Risks Limited © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
Level 6, 181 Willis Street, Wellington 6011 nz
Corporate Risks recognizes the need to assign specialist resources in order to fully meet the needs of its wide and diverse client base.
The Corporate Risks team has been carefully selected and as a result, has delivered some outstanding results through specialist staff resourcing - without the need to engage outside contractors which is common place with other investigation companies.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Complex fraud investigations
· Expert fire scene investigation
· Specialist insurance investigations
· Expert electrical investigations
· Litigation support
· Expert forensic data recovery and analysis
· E-crime investigations including electronic intellectual property misappropriation
· Long term covert operations and surveillance
· Security auditing
· Health and safety work place investigations
· Scene reconstruction utilising computer aided design
· Document service
Refer to our Specialist Investigator panel.